*Get the best reading experience available on your PC. No Kindle requiredSounds good.
* Access your Kindle books even if you don't have your Kindle with you
* Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync
* Create new highlights, notes, and bookmarks and manage those created on your Kindle
* Use the built-in dictionary to seamlessly look up the definitions of English words without interrupting your reading.
* Full screen reading view, color modes, and brightness controls offer an immersive reading experience
Btw, while I'm endorsing products, I use an Acer Aspire One netbook for all my computer needs. I bought it when my last HP laptop died (after two years, just out of warranty, naturally). The Acer Aspire has already lasted two years + and has been superior in its performance when compared with the Compaq family desktop. And, it only cost me $300 with $50 cashback! No, I'm not getting paid to write this either...I'm just happy to recommend a product I'm happy with. Hey, maybe I should monetize the blog? Someone actually offered to buy it off me recently...but no, the old manse is not for sale!